What does your weight loss LOOK like?

Options
2»

Replies

• afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Last year looks pretty consistent. I weigh once per week. The last 90 days show that I have started a pattern of stalling for 3 weeks and then having a big loss.

zqt0g2nzlwey.png
    tphts1zewot6.png
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    From when I started using MFP to a year later:

7B15CC77-C4E3-4595-9B43-DF765FD9BFCA_zpsuuqsbrqu.png

This is a normal month:

878C3ED6-22D4-44A6-8466-685189D77ED7.png_zpsc614zbc9.jpeg

Don't get discouraged by daily fluctuations. Just pay attention to being accurate in your logging and weighing of food, and the general trend will be downwards.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm hardly a good example: my weight loss was alarmingly fast at several points, but it turned out I have a hyperactive thyroid that was untreated for most of a year before being revealed on a blood test, and then it took several more months, a lot of arguing, and finally a doctor switch to get it addressed. My first month of sticking to 1800 calories a day I lost nearly a pound a day and was quite sedentary. At one point I was eating nearly 2700 calories and losing 2lb a week (at around 190 lbs, 5'7 and only walking for exercise at that point)!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I only lose/lost the week after my period. Then maintained/gained a little for 2/3 weeks.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I would lose nothing for a few weeks then BOOM lose a few lbs in one week.
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    t2Iot0q.jpg Last 90 days. I weigh every day.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yes! Look up "Weight Trends" in apps on your phone and try out several until you find the app you love. I weigh daily and recently found a app that would give me an idea of the weight loss/gain trends. I love seeing my progress on the chart.

I ate 2 slices of Pizza yesterday and had a 1 pound gain this morning and I was under calorie goal yesterday.