Well! I blew any kind of success off my plate for today today!

Options
I chose to have a multiple serving size bowl of Honey Cornbread Shortcake with a generous topping pf fresh Strawberries frozen in Honey Water. (When those berries are thawed they are so delicious!) I used almond milk and aquafaba to make the bread but even so....such a sad feeling. Okay, so for today I must really eat healthy and do a :OT of EXTRA walking. It won't change what I di but will help to offset the results. I LOVE this app!

Replies

• upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Good thing weight loss is a long term thing. One day is such a small blip on the grand scale. Look at your calories for the week or month even including over-enjoying something tasty and you will probably find you really didn't hurt that much.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
    I hope you enjoyed the shortcake thoroughly.
    I am glad you are finding MFP useful.
    This app has taught me, I can eat all the food I like, in moderation.
    I am on Maintenance, so I can eat as much as I burned in a day. MFP helps find out about the eating calories. Fitbit helps with calorie burned part.
    Eating at a deficit ( calories burned higher than calories ingested) is for losing body weight
    Exercise is for fitness and health
    Good luck in your healthy journey
  • finickygaby
    finickygaby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel I had one of those days yesterday, but you know something tomorrow is a new day and don't regret delicious food it sounds like it was worth it! :D