Determined Momma to get fit again.

Options
Suprduck
Suprduck Posts: 3 Member
Hello :) My name is Joni and I am a mother of 2 beautiful little girls. They are 13 months apart and my body did not handle that very well. I would like to make friends on here to help keep me on track and encourage each other to be the best we can be. I am still learning this app and how things work.

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    "Determined". That is a word I love to see here, and in my opinion the most important word. Feel free to add me, I'd love to be a part of your support network.
  • Suprduck
    Suprduck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My girls are 2 and 3 and have had many attempts that have failed. I kept thinking making little changes will do the trick but it is time to step it up.
  • aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have a 2 year old. I have had pelvic joint trouble since giving birth so I can't work out like I used to but I am working on my eating and working out when I can
  • GolfingDad5
    GolfingDad5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've got your mind set. Good luck on your new journey!
  • LuckBeALady2015
    LuckBeALady2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mama of four, 3 boys ages 11, 6, and 4, and a baby girl, 8 months. Pregnancy not friendly to my body at all so I am in the same boat. Just trying to get me back after carrying my sweet baby girl.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Come and join us in this postpartum group where we encourage each other and do a weekly weigh in.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum