Have a question to ask

Options
Hollyannsat7
Hollyannsat7 Posts: 7 Member
Last week I was 185. So when I started this app I put down my weight is 185. Then this morning I weighed at 181. The 185 was during the day! So which is my weight, the one in the morning at 181?!?

Replies

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    You can use your most recent weight in without feeling guilty. Best method is to weight yourself at the same time of day and on the same day each week if you only weigh yourself periodically so you'll have the same conditions for the most part.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    What time of day did you weigh yourself last week? Were the conditions the same?

Weigh yourself first thing in the morning, naked or in the same clothes, right after you use the bathroom for consistent conditions. Otherwise your weight can change based on how much you've eaten during the day or the clothes you're wearing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Last week I was 185. So when I started this app I put down my weight is 185. Then this morning I weighed at 181. The 185 was during the day! So which is my weight, the one in the morning at 181?!?

You can log weight weekly, but realize that a lot of factors will go into gaining or losing, so what is important is to see weight loss over time, like monthly.