Replies

• glitterrainn
    glitterrainn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a rowing machine and love it!
  • ajclarke46
    ajclarke46 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you have a Wii you can use it and the kids can also help you by doing things with you
  • libertyjj
    libertyjj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a gazelle edge & love it! You can use muscles with many different movements. I sweat a lot with it. It works how YOU work it :)
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    I like the Power Block adjustable Dumb Bells. They come in several groupings. check them on Amazon or their web site.

I second these! then use them with videos from YouTube - my personal favorite is Fitness Blender (all free workouts on website or their YouTube channel)
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I have a treadmill I purchased used for $50 and the generic equivalent of the Chuck Norris Total gym $150.
  • ripcurlrana
    ripcurlrana Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells
  • emeraldprincess71
    emeraldprincess71 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks brb, I'll look into that! I also just discovered portable ellipticals. Has anyone tried one of those? They take up such little space!

I have one that I use in a seated positon under my desk at work. I love it. Mine is made by in stamina I think.
    At home I have a recumbent bike, a gazelle, and a mini strider.
  • armydreamers
    armydreamers Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Concept2 rower. About 1100 bucks. Don't waste cash on bastardysmal equipment like treadmills or ellipticals which will degenerate over a few months.

Or, a spinning bike.

Yes, I've just started researching rowers and they seem to be a great option. There's a cheaper one by Stamina that had really good reviews and I think may be good since I'm just starting out with it.
  • GorillaGainz_z
    GorillaGainz_z Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The Total Gym is good..You know the ChuckNorris Total Gym.Dumbells keep you fit from you're neck to you're toes.A skipping rope for cardio get the kids involved lol
  • GorillaGainz_z
    GorillaGainz_z Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cheap too