Any 5' to 5'4 women out there trying to lose 30-50lbs?

Options

Replies

• M_Lissa9
    M_Lissa9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'3" and would like to lose 10lbs/month and be at 130lbs (or I'd love to be less, but trying to be realistic here)...
  • blintaro
    blintaro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5'4, 178 last check, need to drop 30. Mostly need to see what an average food diary looks like. I always fool myself into thinking I "need" to eat a lot because I'm "big boned", need to see what normal people eat like!
  • misznikk
    misznikk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4 and weigh about 154. I got down to 135 a couple of years ago, but I slipped and gained it all back. My goal is to get down to 130 lbs. always looking for new friends and motivation :)
  • HiCarol1
    HiCarol1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4. Trying to lose 20#.
  • mommyto3boys07
    mommyto3boys07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". My highest weight was in the 260's (when I was pregnant), starting weight 234, current weight 189, goal weight 140. Feel free to add me!
  • dakota341
    dakota341 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" and would like to lose another 80 lbs!
  • NinaKSanghera
    NinaKSanghera Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I need buddies! I've lost 5 lbs in a fortnight but need support to keep going xx
  • avingers
    avingers Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'2 and lost 18 lbs so far, and my first goal is to lose 15 more. Would love to lose another 10 after that, but we'll see. Friend me if you like!
  • aliciaemond
    aliciaemond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started in June at 190 and only 5'2". I keep taking steps back every other day. However, I somehow managed to lose 15 so far. I would like to lose at least another 30, but motivation is the toughest part. Feel free to add me and let's do this!
  • VioletPale
    VioletPale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 5'4" and currently at 178 lbs, so I kind of want to get to 140 - ish :D feel free to add me :)
  • soonrgrl
    soonrgrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am 5' and currently 208lbs. Needless to say, I have plenty to lose! Would love to be added, not sure what to do!
  • emmadelavega
    emmadelavega Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ' 2 and really want to lose at least 35lbs!! I'm having a hard time staying motivated. I'm a sicker for cravings and always give in. I need need need support!

• lisabennani
    lisabennani Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and need to lost 25
  • lisabennani
    lisabennani Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am very motivated!! I can push you and encourage y'all! Believe in yourself !
  • Gulzil
    Gulzil Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and need to go from 155lbs to 138lbs to get out of target obese range. 17lbs to go. I've lost about 10 so far.

This will require me scheduling workouts like I do daily appointments and also pre planning my meals with healthy choices for those times when I need to eat out.

I could definitely go for more help and support. I've not been successful in the past due to consistency issues.
  • tweetybirdfoxy
    tweetybirdfoxy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2 with thyroid disease. I want to lose 60lbs.
  • skinnyteee
    skinnyteee Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    yes, trying to lose 20 at least-30 or 40 ideally lbs. currently 5' 3, 152-155 LBS.
  • ruxdoanca
    ruxdoanca Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi! I am around 5'1- 5'2" and i want to lose like 8 kg( i think that is like 20 lb). I really like running and sometimes i go to the gym too but I lack motivation most of the days! Feel free to add me if you need support and would line to help me with stay motivated :smiley:
  • DonnaMc810
    DonnaMc810 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    New to MFP, 5'4". need loose at least 30 - 40 lbs. Just turned 50 and got a new job last year where I sit most of the day . Hoping this helps me stay accountable.
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Me too! 5'3" and looking to lose 25-30 lbs