I'm new to this site...but not new to dieting

Options
Hello all, I am going to try this site as I am tired of paying for ww. and getting no where. there is something I am doing wrong and it isn't working...maybe I am looking for a miracle but oh well I am going to try this. I hope counting calories we be my answer...anyway hello all..

Replies

• cburris99
    cburris99 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as well. I've tried WW and it worked some but was so easy to miss meetings and you couldn't always figure out points. I found this site on my phone which should really help. In my first week I've been really impressed with how big the food database is and how simple it is to log calories. Good luck to you.
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too am an old WW person. I joined MFP awhile back and immediately had results....holding yourself accountable (no matter the method) is the key. Feel free to add me if you want some folks in your network as encouragement.
    Best of luck to you!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Counting calories work for me, I've been on MFP going on 3 years now and it has aided in my weightloss as well as doing at home workouts (that have a calendar for me to stay on track) and I'm almost where I want to be. Let me know if you need help selecting a program that will work for you. I'm here to keep you motivated and to help you stay on track. Feel free to add me.