Why is it so hard find a Swolemate!?

Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Need to surround yourself by like minded people. Enjoy being yourself and with friends that enjoy doing the same things you do. There is more to keeping a relationship together besides both going to the gym.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Purposely walk by; tilt head slightly downward, make eye contact and deliver a very slight smile.
  • clairelouisekaa
    clairelouisekaa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would enjoy being approached anywhere xx it's always nice to know someone finds you attractive xx
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    A swolemate seems like an awesome situation. I follow a couple on Instagram that were mates first and becoming swole together. Great teamwork and journey in general. So much push and motivation when you can't muster it yourself.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    If a guy approached me and asked, Hey what are you working on? Can I do some sets with you? I'd probably let him. As long as he's not creepy or I didn't just catch him staring at my booty while I was bent over doing tricep kickbacks!---You know we can see you in the mirror! lol
  • clairelouisekaa
    clairelouisekaa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Just approach one and say "daammnnn girl! You need a band-aid? Coz you lookin' cut!"
    Betcha her panties would drop after that line

Bet they wouldn't lol xx
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I think the women at your gym are probably wondering how to approach you too. If I were you I'd just speak to someone I was interested in. What do you have to lose?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Just send pictures of your junk to every woman you see on mfp that has a physique you find attractive. 0% of the time, it works every time.
  • prettyboychat
    prettyboychat Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    I think the women at your gym are probably wondering how to approach you too. If I were you I'd just speak to someone I was interested in. What do you have to lose?
    Your right but fact if get turn down.. You gotta see that person every day at gym who rejected you lol
  • prettyboychat
    prettyboychat Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Just send pictures of your junk to every woman you see on mfp that has a physique you find attractive. 0% of the time, it works every time.
    Lol what's "Mfp" I'm new to this
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

you could save time and have a picture of it wrapped on your car...that way bigger audience, right?

Depends. Is his car small enough?
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    Your right but fact if get turn down.. You gotta see that person every day at gym who rejected you lol

That's true, maybe just casually say hi in passing. The next day when she's eyeballing you and smiling then I am thinking she's hoping you will speak to her again. :)
  • OGBrojas
    OGBrojas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If a guy approached me at the gym I'd probably get a little irritated because I don't like being interrupted. You talk to the girl as she's leaving.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I say make conversation and see where it goes. I'm going to guess that even though you want someone who is in shape you also want her to be intelligent. Not saying she can't be both, I see the hate replies coming already. Strike up a conversation then ask if she would like to continue it over dinner.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Intelligence trumps everything