Hey everyone!

agrote56
agrote56 Posts: 2 Member
I started this journey back in February and it's been an adventure ever since. I have a HUGE sweet tooth and candy is something that always got me through tough times.

However, one can not be healthy eating a bag of assorted Hershey's nuggests..or two. Also it tastes great but didn't leave me feeling anything but guilt and shame.

I'm also a first year teacher and learning how to deal with the stress of being an educator in today's world. I needed something to relieve the anxiety and make me feel good. I decided to go back to Jazzersice and trade in candy for fruit (very sweet fruit of course).

I started to feel more energized and stronger and now I am learning more about macros and healthy things to eat (besides fruit) and started lifting at a local gym with my boyfriend. I feel healthier and stronger each day and sometimes I still eat candy...but not the whole bag...or two.

I'd love the chance to motivate others and discuss recipes or just talk about the struggles we all go through. :)

Replies

• AllSUMLIFE
    AllSUMLIFE Posts: 27 Member
    I have a huge sweet tooth too! Just having it in the house is a big temptation for me! I also started doing a lot more lifting in the past year and a half. It's made a huge difference in how I feel. :smile:

I'll send you a friend request.