Losing weight but not in breasts :(((

Options
2»

Replies

• Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,502 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at a 36C. After about 10 pounds I was a 34DD. Five more and I was a 32DDD. Now, the last 4 pounds have all come off my breasts and they did it in the last week! I think I'm a 32C, *maybe* a D. I'm starting to think those last few pounds weren't worth the sacrifice. They only took half an inch off my waist. :grumble:
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Isnt this a good thing :)? no disrepect alot of womans problem areas are glutes and thighs, just think yourself lucky.
    It will come off eventually dont worry.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Like others have said it kind of depends on whether your breasts are more breast tissue or fat. Another way to look at it is did you have the boobs before you gained weight? If you didn't you'll probably lose a lot of them. If you had big boobs even when you were at a healthy weight you'll probably always have them. That's me, when I weighed 135 lbs I was shoving mine into a DDD that was the biggest size I could find, and at my heaviest (close to 200) I was in a 38J. Now at 165 I'm in 34HH and they're not budging.
  • cdelorenzo1991
    Options
    Same problem here! I am a 38 DD and I currently weigh 177 lbs, and have lost 18 lbs since my heaviest and nothing! I hope to go back at least to my old size, 36 D or a large C. I also hope they will get perkier! I am afraid of them deflating instead though :(
  • cdelorenzo1991
    Options
    Explained perfectly!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. Went bra shopping yesterday and after 42 pounds I have gone down 1 inch around the bust. My DD cups have stayed the same. The lady was like that's a lot of padding... Eh no I have no padding that's my boobs you are squeezing. Lol.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! Since starting my journey ive lost about 25 pounds in 6 weeks. I started at 230 and im down to about 205 and im 5'5. Ive lost measurements everywhere on my body except my breasts!!! Its so upsetting because shirts fit in the stomach area now but not the breasts...im a 40DD. Should I see weight loss in that area soon? Thanks :)

better then loosing 'all' your breasts like some women do! or close to it!
    im similar to you.. however I started at 234#'s and same 40 DD.. now im at 198 and wear a 38 DD comfy and even a 36DD but its a lil snug.. so ive DEF lost inches/fat but not much in actual boobs! i'm fine with that.. I hope to be a 36 D comfy at my goal wt
  • touchafaith
    touchafaith Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Know how you feel. I'm 176lbs and wear 38E but my boob size never does change much. I lost 4 stone 5 years ago and couldn't believe it when I got measured and they said I'm 34E i thought they'd at least go down to a D, but at least eventually I went down to 34 from 38 so at least i lost inches. My friend said she'll have to slap me if I moan about it again as it's not a valid complaint. Id like to see her walking around with backache lol
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Sorry but me too. 70 pounds down, no loss there hardly, but sagging more and more. :(
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Whether you lose from your breasts is largely genetic. Breast tissue composition varies from person to person. People with higher fat levels in their breast are more likely to lose than people whose breasts have more lean tissue.