NSV boobies

Options
Been meaning to get some new bra's since I lost the weight. Used to be a 44DD got measured ánd was shocked when she brought me in a 32F. Happy about the 32 but F really F. Has anyone lost inches but went up in cup size?

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Yep. I went from a 40C to a 36D. Those cup sizes can really vary, though. Congratulations on that band size! What a difference.
  • Emma_altpeter
    Emma_altpeter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats! that's a hug change around your rib! As for cup size 32F is the same size cup as a 36DD, a 38D or even a 40C.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the band size!!! Awesome work!! :drinker: I went from a 36DD to a 34DDD. But I am not complaining.. :blushing: I hope (I get to a 32 soon)
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats! that's a hug change around your rib! As for cup size 32F is the same size cup as a 36DD, a 38D or even a 40C.

Exactly this. You've lost the fat on your rib cage but kept your boobs. 32F isn't going to be easy to come by, but hell yeah that's a lot of extra bulk gone, sister. Frederick's of Hollywood carries some nice extended cup sizes, and so does Bravissimo.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have been losing in the band only. 36G/38F to 34H/32HH at the moment. I have a ways to go. I hope I lose volume because I am sizing out of more and more brands by the moment.
  • SuzAnnaCromer
    SuzAnnaCromer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Went from 40 DD to 34 DDD not what I was expecting... I thought I'd at least be a single D.... Sigh
  • lovemehobo
    lovemehobo Posts: 28
    Options
    No luck for me here, went from a B to an A. #SmallBoobProblems
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback ladies I feel so much better not being alone! You all keep up the good work!!
  • ctinawilson
    ctinawilson Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello! This has been a great NSV for me! Went from a 34F to a 32DD - Might not sound like a lot but you should see how huge my old bras look when I put them on!
    I've always been fairly small frame and large breasts and its such a nice feeling now to be able to wear clothes that would previously have caused the 'Tent' look (any shape there might have been beneath the mass of boob was just lost by fabric!)

Like a few others have said, you're only losing in your rib size, not the cup, as bra sizes work in a funny way!

Well done on your NSV!
    x
  • sam45890
    sam45890 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    40e to 34dd for me!
  • Robingirl78
    Options
    I was a 44/DD I am currently a 38/D :))))
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I know its weird for a guy to be answering this - but I had a an extensive talk with a coworker about it this week (we are both MFPers)

supposedly its because your underbust measurement is decreasing faster then your bandwith (i'm probably butchering this) so proportionally the girls are larger even though overall you are getting smaller

Regardless - kudos! As a med student matching radiology who looks at mammograms all day, keep the girls healthy :D
  • lastspen
    lastspen Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a blessing to me!
  • mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ok give it up- how did you do this? I know mine will disappear as I lose weight cuz they have in the past and I really don't want to lose them lol
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    ok give it up- how did you do this? I know mine will disappear as I lose weight cuz they have in the past and I really don't want to lose them lol
    [/quote
    Tee her I have no idea how this happened.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yep.. I was recently measured the exact same size as you. I was like really?? LOL. I went from a 38D to a 32F. Like the others above have already said.. it's really just a sister size, just the band size is getting smaller.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    I know its weird for a guy to be answering this - but I had a an extensive talk with a coworker about it this week (we are both MFPers)

supposedly its because your underbust measurement is decreasing faster then your bandwith (i'm probably butchering this) so proportionally the girls are larger even though overall you are getting smaller

I never even thought of that it makes sense thanks for the info and for the kudos!!!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Yep.. I was recently measured the exact same size as you. I was like really?? LOL. I went from a 38D to a 32F. Like the others above have already said.. it's really just a sister size, just the band size is getting smaller.

Hey there my "boobie twin":happy:
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options

Hey there my "boobie twin":happy:

Heeeeyyyyy!! :flowerforyou:
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am jealous on all of you with big boobs.... mine went from 34C to next to nothing.... pancakes..... 34B with padding and pushup... I don't get out of the house without a pushup bra......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!