My name is Melissa and I love food and beer!

Options
2»

Replies

• bbordner
    bbordner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I see you like to live dangerously. I too, love food and beer.
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I felt like I was reading my own post!!! :p I too love beer and food! I think beer more than food some days.....so today, I went to the gym and had a fitness assessment with a trainer. I signed up~~~and committed to once a week with a trainer for a year with a 3 time per week commitment. I used to work out all the time and was on MFP religiously. I have found my motivation again, so thank you for your candor! All in moderation B)
  • oscarinbolt
    oscarinbolt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Nice bio Melissa :D

Yep, you are right, life without beer and fried food is not complete, we share the same addictions :|

I think we could encourage each other to find the perfect balance between cardio and craft beer, they sould be friends, not enemies at all o:) Something like ying and yang, I guess.

Cheers from Chile! A land full of little craft breweries because the influence of german pioneers, even at Patagonia with virgin water (thank you so, so, so much German)
  • nutn_fanci
    nutn_fanci Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ahh the struggle. I am up here in the pnw and heavy hoppy IPAs are my jam, and despite having a very active lifestyle the empty calories make it difficult, I hope I find a balance! Seems like it takes discipline, and like someone said earlier, if you have a couple potent craft beers the better judgement for the wiser food option can go out the window quick. Anyone want to be friends feel free to add me:)
  • HuskyGent
    HuskyGent Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Beer is going to my big danger area!
    Love me a nice dark porter. Yum :)