Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and weigh between 135-140. It looks good on me. :smile:
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Depends on your frame. I have been everywhere from 135 - 215. 135 was too skinny. I think my best weight was 155-160. My goal right now is 169, then I will reassess.
  • purpleiris82
    purpleiris82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    According to the book "17 Day Diet" which written by a doctor. If you are small-boned, the goal is 123 lbs, Medium-boned 145, and Large-boned 167. So you (and I) should be between 123 and 167 lbs depending on what makes you feel you look the best.
  • quietcoral
    quietcoral Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'10" and currently weigh 153-155. I am okay with that weight but would prefer to be closer to 145-150. It really does depend on your build and your own comfort levels though.
  • brennamathis
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and have been everywhere from 130 to 220--now obviously at 220 I was too heavy...but at 130 (back before kids, when I *thought* I was fat hahaha) I looked like a bobblehead. I didn't realize it then, but I can see it now, and I've had many different family members and friends tell me that back when I was that skinny, they were concerned but didn't know how to approach the subject in a way that wouldn't offend me. I've always had wide hips & thick thighs (even at 130 lbs I was between a size 7 & 9 juniors), and a large chest (at 130 lbs I was still a 36 full C). Three kids later, my goal weight is 160, and I'll see where it goes from there once I get there.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Depends on your frame, genetics, etc.

I'm 5'8" and I'm a small frame, so 120 is my ideal weight.
  • agdyl
    agdyl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5" and 174 right now and am pretty close to my goal weight - my ribs already stick out now. I don't really think I want to go under 165. But I have broad shoulders, muscular arms, wide hips and a small waist. It totally depends on your build. I can't imagine what I would look or feel like at even 140, let alone 120, but we're all different.
  • jthramann
    jthramann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thankks. :P