Tired of being tired...

Options
ValJRed
ValJRed Posts: 9 Member
Hello all, my name is Valerie. I've had a rough last few years with layoffs and personal issues and the result is, not surprisingly, that I've gained weight and gotten completely out of shape. I'm just tired of being tired all the time. It's way past the time to turn things around and be the best me I can possibly be. Hope to meet others like me for encouragement.

Replies

• Alli19807
    Alli19807 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Right here with you doll u can do it
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm in a very similar boat. We can paddle together. :-)
  • ladyknightwolfhill
    ladyknightwolfhill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wish you success on your journey to be the better you! Not alone!
  • jmrsfaz
    jmrsfaz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was sick and tired of being sick and tired! It was either go to the doctor and get on all kinds of medicine or start taking care of myself. I have made some major changes! I only drink water and unsweet tea. I'm off all the fast food. I've greatly reduced servings of potatoes-my favorite. All the ways I like potatoes are very unhealthy and high in calories, i.e. fries, chips, hashbrowns and baked potatoe loaded.

Let's encourage one another to exercise. I'm leaving shortly to walk on the beach. Hope you have a healthy day.

Jamie
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi Val, I was there myself 4 months ago. If you are serious you can change things. Freind me if you like. Rick
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I'd love to support you.