Just for fun, how do you log this?

Options
CindyFooWho
CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
Picture this. It's 1:30 am. You wake up and wander to your kitchen (this is never a good idea). Because you're not fully awake, the brownies on the counter seem like a great idea (shut up, don't judge me). Do you log this? Deny and pretend you dreamed it? Do you log it for the previous day or for the day to come?

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I log it the next morning. I have needed to get up and eat in the middle of the night, helps me go back to sleep because I probably shorted myself the day before.

I never pretend to eat calories.. My waist line does not play tricks on me, so I will not try to trick it! Actually there is no trickery when it comes to calories you consume.. You either consume them or not..LOL

edited to add: usually this happens after midnight it goes on the diary the same morning after I wake up.
  • KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Log it in the morning and move on...life happens :)
  • lilmisfit1987
    lilmisfit1987 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If my previous day was short I add it there, otherwise I add it to the current day and fit it in. I don't think it matters where you log it aslong as you log it. Pretending it never happened is never a good idea
  • CindyFooWho
    CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If my previous day was short I add it there, otherwise I add it to the current day and fit it in. I don't think it matters where you log it aslong as you log it. Pretending it never happened is never a good idea

Totally kidding about that, by the way. Just kind of being lighthearted about the whole thing.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I log it for the next day. It's only happened to me once though, but it was a whole pint of gelato!