Introducing: Me. :)

Lewan726
Lewan726 Posts: 5 Member
Sometimes life gets in the way and you lose focus and you lose your reasons for motivation. I'm back now, hopefully for good. My name is Ryane (like Ryan). I'm 35, wife, and mom to a beautiful 4 year old daughter. I live in North Central West Virginia, though I'm originally from Northern VA/DC Metro.

I work full time and I'm building my own business with Younique, in hopes for it to become a full time gig within the next 2 years. Needless to say, between home life and work life, I'm pretty busy.

I am at my highest weight and want to lose about 125lbs.

I'd love to meet you and become friends and motivators for each other! Send me a friend request if you'd like, but please send it with a comment.......Tell me a little about yourself.

Here's to losing!

Replies

• brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    Nice to meet you Ryane. I'm Brandon. Feel free to add me!
  • Lewan726
    Lewan726 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey Brandon. Nice to meet you too!
  • BigMike0929
    BigMike0929 Posts: 271 Member
    Nice to meet you Ryane. My little girl's name is Ryan also! I'm from VA and am trying to lose 15 pounds. I was here before and I need to get back on track! Add me if you would like
  • jadeanderson75
    jadeanderson75 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Ryane.
    I'm look to lose about the same. I'm 24 from England. I've been logging for 5 days now. If you'd like to add me go ahead. :)
  • dwrude
    dwrude Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi Ryane,
    Sounds like you have great goals and I too want to lose about 100 lbs. Life has gotten in my way too. I have 3 kids, and the middle one happens to be a spunky, 'I do it myself' 4 year old girl - so I totally relate to where you are. My mom had a stroke the year my daughter was born and the next two years were crazy and filled with lots of late nights and stress.
    Time for us all to get in gear and get this done for our sakes and for the kids. So far I'm down almost 35 pounds since March and loving it.
    Feel free to add me.
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Hello! I am so from WV! The southern part tho! I'm a mom and wife trying to lose 100lbs! 25 down.. 75 to go! I will add u!
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Add me too :) I have lost 127 lbs, but still have 123 more to go <3 XOXOXO
  • dgkg2003
    dgkg2003 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Rayne, I too have been here before, life happens and I got lazy. Would love to do the weight loss journey with you, please feel free to add me