Not gonna lie. That McDonalds McPick 2 for $5 deal be lookin' REAL good.

Options
2»

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    I need to make dinner. It's rare that McDonald's looks tasty to me. I'm hungry
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    yfm901k7beqj.jpeg

Dinner selfie <3
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Now at Mickey D's you can even get breakfast bowls, and kale salad that has more calories than a Big Mac.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i miss their habenero ranch quarter pounder. that thing was delicious.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Now at Mickey D's you can even get breakfast bowls, and kale salad that has more calories than a Big Mac.

A Big Mac has only 60 more calories than a Chicken Deluxe from Chick-fil-a. And Chick-fil-a's Spicy Chicken Deluxe has more calories than a Big Mac. (I use chick-fil-a, because it's the fast food place a lot of people see as being a healthier option).

I think if you were to ask people who don't spend time on a calorie counting site how many calories a Big Mac had, a lot would have it in the 800-1,000 range, if not over.
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh man. McDonalds should just have toilets installed as their general seating area. I don't know how anyone can go there and NOT get "McDonald-gutitis" almost instantly. It is not food. It is NOT appetizing. So. Dang. GROSS!!! hahahaha
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I miss the chicken tendies and the 2 for 1 menu. The mozzarella sticks were pretty great for locations with crappy fries.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    The only things I really eat at McDonalds (even tho I don't go there anymore except to use the bathroom during my walks) are the filet o fish and the fruit and yogurt parfait. I was never that into their hamburgers altho the artisan grilled chicken is pretty good. :)
  • HuskyGent
    HuskyGent Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love a good burger...that's why I never eat anything from McDonalds!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    HuskyGent wrote: »

Can't bang supermodels every night, man. There's always a time and place for a Quarter Pounder with cheese.

• lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Yukkkkkk
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been served anything at a McDonald's that you could recognize from a picture of food? Like if you go in and order any of that, will it look even remotely like the picture in the OP?

The bottled water looks pretty much like the picture. The other stiff no
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Say what you will about the burgers, but, man, the nuggies are top tier fast food.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    HuskyGent wrote: »

Can't bang supermodels every night, man. There's always a time and place for a Quarter Pounder with cheese.

This needs to be tweeted