Hello

Options
ingraoj
ingraoj Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Just to introduce myself, I am 68. I have been overweight since I turned 40 and had my first baby. After that my lifestyle changed dramatically. Since then I have been gaining weight every year so now 28 years later I am considered obese at about 65 lbs overweight. I didn't think that I was obese until I saw the photo that I've posted here with my 3 younger sisters. We used to be all about the same size so I was shocked when I see how much larger I am. It depressed me at first and now I'm trying to do something about it.
It isn't easy since I've tried before and usually give up when I don't see much progress. I can maintain my weight but find it very difficult to actually lose it. The last time I tried with exercise etc. it took me 3 months to lose 5 lbs. That's just not good enough.
P.S. I'm the one on the far right obviously.

Replies

• mrrnrr
    mrrnrr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello I just started to
  • mrrnrr
    mrrnrr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the low carb diet what r u on ?
  • reidrho
    reidrho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am returning after a short break. I was on and logged for 500 days.....but it became a social board and not a support board. So I deleted my account. I would like to give support- but I also want to have fellow fitters I can be accountable to. I am 57, had both my knees replaced last year- and last week bought my first Kayak. I'm looking to loose 20 pounds thru diet and exercise. I workout 10-15 minutes every morning, but I love my carbs!