How often do YOU weigh in?

Options
13»

Replies

• amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Every once in a while in the morning, right after my shower. But i give myself a 2lb coushin either way.
  • Pulka_Dot
    Pulka_Dot Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Never because it is just a number. I go by how I feel and how my clothes fit.
  • Zina1963
    Zina1963 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The scale is my emotional enemy. If I don't think I'm losing fast enough, then I just want to give up. Before my dietician told me to stop weighing at home I was weighing once a week, first thing in the morning on Friday. Now, my plan is to weigh once month at the dr. office, and just do my thing and forget the scale till the next visit.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily, but after I plot that weight on a graph, I don't really worry about it. Every few days/weeks I pull out the graph and make sure that I haven't slowly been gaining over time.
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I weigh in daily and then plot my weight using a control chart. I have a quality control background and am trained in Six Sigma. The theory behind that is to accept that every system has inherent variation, and measure the variation of the system. In this case the system is the body and scale. My recent measurements have been "out of control" which means that my weight loss is statistically significant.

I know, I'm a geek but it works for me.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Yearly, my trouser belt serves as daily feedback.

I can't link it to anything via wifi but it seems to do the job.
  • anewlily
    anewlily Posts: 5
    Options
    Daily for me.. I just can't help myself!! >_< my scale is in the bathroom, so every time I go in there it haunts me. Perhaps I should move it somewhere where I'll notice it less.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Only when I feel like it. Most days I know I'm going to disappoint myself, so I just don't even bother.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    on sunday mornings to see weekly progress or non progress, but no weigh in during my time of the month :wink:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Yearly, my trouser belt serves as daily feedback.

I can't link it to anything via wifi but it seems to do the job.

When my shorts button too tightly, or I go to the doctors. I weigh 101.2 now, a few more and I can't wear my shorts comfortably so I eat a few less treats. :)