Ben and Jerry's vegan ice cream

Just found out that Ben & Jerry's has released four flavors of vegan ice cream. Has anyone tried it ? I am very curious how it tastes I am a vegetarian actually, and I absolutely LOVE ice cream!!!

Replies

• julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 178 Member
    I tried the double fudge brownie flavor. It tastes pretty good. They need to work on the texture of their almond milk ice cream. It was more like an ice milk than ice cream.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Thanks, Julie. That's what the reviews are saying. Quite a contrast to the regular butterfat ice cream.
  • nikkxjohnson
    nikkxjohnson Posts: 70 Member
    I have tried the pb and cookies. I thought it was really good!
  • bellabonbons
    Will try it . Thanks !
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I have had the coffee caramel one. One of the best vegan ice creams out there. I thought the texture was pretty good, but not as great as So Delicious cashew milk ice cream.
  • cmh3tg
    cmh3tg Posts: 10 Member
    I loved the brownie one- definitely got my fix!!
  • This content has been removed.
  • bellabonbons
    better then the real deal! Have you tried banana ice cream? I have some unreal recipes if you want to give it a try?

Would love the recipes. Thank you ,
  • bellabonbons
    cmh3tg wrote: »
    I loved the brownie one- definitely got my fix!!

A must try!
  • coco095
    coco095 Posts: 13 Member
    Peanut butter cookie is definitely the best and has the best texture, but as the others were saying, the texture is still a bit off. If I may, I suggest So Delicious Cashew milk icecream. It has the closest texture to dairy ice cream. :)
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    2 new flavors!

cinnamon-buns-non-dairy-detail.png
    peanut-butter-half-baked-non-dairy-detail.png