Here we go!!!

Options
sbarham
sbarham Posts: 44 Member
Hi everyone. My name is Sarah, and I'm 29. I've struggled with weight issues my entire life and want nothing more than to stick with eating healthy and excerising for more than a few months at time. Consistency is such a struggle for me, and I'm hopeful that the added accountability, community, and support here will help me to stay on track on those days when I feel like throwing in the towel. It's so nice to know that others who have struggled with their weight genuinely want a healthier lifestyle too and that you all encourage one another to move more and more in that direction! Wishing everyone well, and breathing a big sigh of relief as I begin the journey again myself! I don't ever want to look back again!

Replies

• fabandfitmama
    Options
    Hi sbarham!!!
    Glad to have you here. I totally have been (and still there) there in my attempts to stay as consistent as much as possible. The ability to stay consistent affects all if not most areas of our lives. Being here will change that. Everyone on MFP is so supportive, motivating and helpful. I wish you blessings in obtaining your fitness goals. Stay focused and connected.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you put your mind to! And the best thing about MFP is you control it! All of it! Good luck girl! Feel free to friend me if you need a little more push and encouragement! :)
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Sarah! I'm new here, too, but I can already feel the tools and community giving me a bit more control and self-confidence. Consistency is one of the most difficult problems I've yet to overcome, so if you'd like to help each other out, don't hesitate to add me as a friend!