I'm new to the app

gjmouras
gjmouras Posts: 3 Member
I'm starting to track my macro's. I just read the FD 2.0 and I am interested in Flexible dieting if your hip to it please contact. I'm 48 and want a body like im 28 Lol, I love creole food.

Replies

• WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    I don't have any expertise in FD 2.0, but a quick search tells me it emphasizes eating regular food while controlling your total calories, and also while keeping in mind that if you eat too many calorie-dense foods you'll never get to the end of the day under budget without being too hungry. Sounds sensible. I've lost 69 lbs. here in six months by doing pretty much the same. There are no foods I don't allow myself to eat, but I'm careful to increase the volume of non-calorie-dense foods like vegetables, and to eat calorie-dense foods as condiments or treats in minor quantities. I hit my calorie budget every day without fail. I reduce my calorie budget as necessary to keep my weight loss rate where I want it. Within those restrictions, if I really want some particular food, I find a way to fit it in my budget, perhaps a smaller piece of it than I had in mind at first. I'm getting used to thinking of a half-cup as a reasonable serving of something rich that, in the past, I'd have filled up my plate with. So you want crawfish etouffee? No problem, but it will be a very small portion after you've filled up on carrots or broccoli, if you don't want to be too hungry when you go to bed. Pretty much the same for chocolate truffles.
  • gjmouras
    gjmouras Posts: 3 Member
    that's what I'm thinking, really love crawfish, and soft shell crabs.