30 lb in 3 months

Options
2»

Replies

• jlyndach
    jlyndach Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have been using the 21 day fix for over 6 mos. I stopped for about 2 mos due to Holidays, added job responsibilities etc.. Before stopping I had only lost 3 lbs, during my "off" time I gained 15 lbs. I have started back up but so far (1 mos) have not lost anything. Any tips to help me out. It seems like once you start any kind of exercise regimen that if you stop you gain double what you had before.
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    jlyndach wrote: »
    I have been using the 21 day fix for over 6 mos. I stopped for about 2 mos due to Holidays, added job responsibilities etc.. Before stopping I had only lost 3 lbs, during my "off" time I gained 15 lbs. I have started back up but so far (1 mos) have not lost anything. Any tips to help me out. It seems like once you start any kind of exercise regimen that if you stop you gain double what you had before.

I think I lost about 7 lb from 21dayfix (but I wasn't eating very clean or counting calories). Counting calories really work. Give it a shot :smile: ... You can add me or join my June challenge group. It closes on 7th June xx
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! You do look slimmer and healthier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!