Lose Weight before Class Reunion

Options
Can I lose a pound a week prior to my high school class reunion? I hope so. Anyone else have that goal in mind?

Replies

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    1 lb a week is a reasonable goal, and it should be doable unless you don't have much to lose. If you're trying to shed the last 10-15 lbs, 1 lb a week might not happen - 0.5 lbs/week is a more reasonable expectation.
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I also have a 30 year high school class reunion coming up this fall. One pound is week is totally do-able. I've been doing it since January!
  • NATURE_OUTDOOR_GIRL
    NATURE_OUTDOOR_GIRL Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Having a short term goal is great and is often the beginning of some real lifestyle changes. You can do it AND maintain it with small consistent steps. Maybe some big steps for your short term goal, but finding small changes you can live with for the rest of your life is key.
  • d82_myfitjourney
    d82_myfitjourney Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 15 year reunion co.ing up in October and I'm super excited to turn heads when I walk in the door...lol I am honestly focused on this event to be the start of a lifestyle change for me and my family. So fingers crossed and dedication on my heart! I can start now or regret that I didn't later when I'm looking for a reunion outfit
  • d82_myfitjourney
    d82_myfitjourney Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Also since I'm new to Myfitnesspal how do I join this group...I believe in friendly inspiration