Looking for Beginner Arm workouts

Options
izbugz
izbugz Posts: 35 Member
hey everyone i'm new to this whole fitness thing and i am on day 4 of my Step aerobics wich i think is going pretty well, i do feel i have more energy already :) I want to start toning my arms and get rid of my wings so i invested in some small handheld weights, can anyone recomend some free workout videos?
I tried this one earlier but it didnt really seem like it was worth it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXzjjMoTR2U&index=6&list=PLUxkRk_6ksCC5Q-TaLAjJr39vZDszBhLr

Also im looking to add new friends and help support eachother so feel free to add me!
Thanks for looking! x

Replies

• aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing it?. It takes a long time to develop muscles. I too a look at the video, and it is OK, but it seems quite basic, which is good if you are a beginner.
    The exercises I saw were:
    I see one arm row, that is an exercise for your back.
    flies: that is a chest exercise
    tricep kickbacks: for triceps
    biceps curls
    shoulder press
    front-side raises- for shoulders

so, you basically have 3 exclusive arm exercises if what you want is work in your arms.

Are you a beginner weightlifter?
    If you like send me a message, sometimes I can not find if someone reply to my answers. Good luck

• WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    If you're anything like me, then a need to work your arms probably goes along with a need to work your whole upper body and core. Any old beginner program is probably fine to start with, whether it's exclusively arm-focused or not. You can always add weight when it gets to seem too easy. There are a million good YouTube videos out there, with or without expensive equipment, many involving only your own body weight. Just jump right in!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce.