What is my activity level?

Options
Seems to be a lot of different info out there so wondered if you guys could help!

45 mins cardio in the gym 7 days a week (working hard, high heart rate, unable to talk etc) I'm strict with my workout routine I don't take days off.

Walk 14,000-18,500 steps 5 days a week. This is at least around 3 hours each weekday and I try to walk fast, not sure how many MPH as I've never checked.

What activity level would you say I am? I use healthstatus.com to work out my calories and they have Sendentary, lightly active, moderately active, very active or extremely active to choose from.

Thank you!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    MFP's activity level doesn't include exercise, so it's based on what you do for a living
  • amiwills
    amiwills Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    MFP's activity level doesn't include exercise, so it's based on what you do for a living

I don't use MFP activity level - at least I don't think I do. I just set my calories myself and record my workouts separately!
  • pcpop7
    pcpop7 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wiki might be your friend here. I would say you were moderately active based on the info you give. You are likely more than that but depending on your own goal you might prefer to "under" estimate activity level ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_activity_level