weight loss after IUD removed

So I was ALWAYS skinny growing up ever since my first pregnancy I have either been pregnant or on some type of BC. I have also gained and struggled to loose weight. I just had my IUD removed today and I'm hopimg that helps in my healthy lifestyle change. Has anyone else had experience with this? If so how much did you gain? How much did you loose after the removal of the IUD and how long did it take to loose it?

Replies

• blondejenny
    blondejenny Posts: 1 Member
    I will be having my IUD removed in a few weeks. I'm worried about the same thing. If you find out an relevant information please pass it along!
  • bridgetpruitt
    bridgetpruitt Posts: 9 Member
    I had mine removed and the weight did not just come off but with reduced calorie I am now able to slowly loose weight. When I had it in even with very restricted diet no weight loss.
  • jennifer_r3
    jennifer_r3 Posts: 3 Member
    I am getting my paragard taken out tomorrow and I cant wait!! Since having this birth control I have turned into a whole different person.. not myself! I have gained so much weight even though my eating habits/lifestyle have stayed the same.. I will post an update soon!