needing friends and feeling so frustrated ,

Options
cinderella_17
cinderella_17 Posts: 10 Member
Hi I first will do a fast recap
Jan join here but log in 2,Feb join curves for 30 days was doing great losing inches feeling motivated then the membership was up so was doing stuff at home ,
April I broke my R foot,sprain my L and was on bed rest for 3 weeks my r foot will take a few more months and my L trying to build it up from knee damage of years before it was always in bad shape:{ any ways I gain 10 lbs and I am so frustrated with me ,thought I need to reach out and stop this pity party I have going I am wanting to be on the right track and tomorrow is new day this looking for friends way to exercise in my condition my upper is ok need to be careful not to over do it have upper/back problems from car crash
Will like to meet ,chat with others
thanks for reading this :)

Replies

• madhavi488
    madhavi488 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello friend...welcome to the app. Let's b friends and share the thoughts
  • WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    It's really frustrating when you can't do a lot of exercise because of illness or injury, but the good news is that you can lose weight even lying flat on your back if you decrease your food calories to a point that's reasonable for your low level of activity. It's more about what you eat than about what you burn. As a bonus, once you're lighter, many kinds of exercise become easier.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Add me, if you like. Let's get motivated!
  • helenjoy50
    helenjoy50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey add me!! we all join the pity party at times but you have been through a lot so I don't think you are being fair to yourself your still healing be kind to yourself and you'll get there take care x