Will I gain weight from 5 fudge bars?

Options
Racheldasilva174
Racheldasilva174 Posts: 87 Member
edited May 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Each fudge bar is 80 calories and I'm still under my goal of 1200 but I have 400 for dinner. The reason I'm eating this many is because I've had my wisdom teeth out and I can't eat any solid food. I'm just concerned about the dairy and sugar

Replies

• rileyleigh
    rileyleigh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I can guarantee that if you eat 5 fudge bars and nothing else, you will definitely not gain weight.
  • markswife1992
    markswife1992 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i can't imagine a fudge bar being a go-to meal after mouth surgery. what about soup or mashed potatoes?
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Curious post..... 80 X 5 = 400 calories. Was it a test to see if we could do basic math?

The post should be about why the poster is not eating anything else?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Each fudge bar is 80 calories and I'm still under my goal of 1200 but I have 400 for dinner. The reason I'm eating this many is because I've had my wisdom teeth out and I can't eat any solid food. I'm just concerned about the dairy and sugar

Are you lactose intolerant or diabetic?
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    I love fudge bars...
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Those must really be great fudge bars!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Why that in particular?

• MsBuzzkillington
    MsBuzzkillington Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The only thing that would make you gain weight if you ate above your MAINTENANCE calories continuously for many days/weeks/months in a row.

Eating 5 fudge bars won't make you gain weight unless you eat them after you have eaten your *maintenance* calories for the day.

You could have approximately 20-23 fudge bars without gaining weight.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    How would dairy and sugar make you gain weight if you are still eating under your (very few) calories?? Logic??
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    OP just had her wisdom teeth out. She can eat whatever she wants. I was delirious for days after I had mine out.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    You can eat fudge bars for tea if you want, it won't make you gain weight. But if that's all you eat for your tea, you'll be pretty hungry. How about a compromise? Have some soup, then a couple of fudge bars afterwards.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Oh my! When I had my wisdom teeth taken out it was horrible. It was probably 2 days before I could deal with food. I remember only eating a little jello the first few days. Eat what you are able to eat and don't worry about the calories while you mend!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    The only thing that would make you gain weight if you ate above your MAINTENANCE calories continuously for many days/weeks/months in a row.

Eating 5 fudge bars won't make you gain weight unless you eat them after you have eaten your *maintenance* calories for the day.

You could have approximately 20-23 fudge bars without gaining weight.

:laugh: Made me giggle!