Struggle with weight loss

Options
Hi everyone. So I've actually been trying to loss weight most of my life and it has never seemed to work. This app is my next step, but honestly I'm really nervous. I've been bullied and put down and I have pretty low self confidence (trying to hide the weight). Any tips or words of inspiration would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! I wish everyone the best of luck!

Replies

• Tammy_462
    Tammy_462 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know how you. Ive been trying. I found this app along with my pacer app getting a lot of motivation plus few of my friends are staying in me to keep moving forward.Dont give up. Give it to God and keep on going. I will help as much as I can. Gods awesome
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    The reason I have failed in losing weight in the past is because of the restrictions. The beauty of my fitness pal is that there are no forbidden foods. Experts all agree that when we have restrictive diets it never works. Also getting involved in the community was a huge help I realized that I'm normal. I had a lot of guilt about food. By involving myself in the my fitness pal community I realize that we all have the same tendencies. Good luck! You will succeed.
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The reason I have failed in losing weight in the past is because of the restrictions. The beauty of my fitness pal is that there are no forbidden foods. Experts all agree that when we have restrictive diets it never works. Also getting involved in the community was a huge help I realized that I'm normal. I had a lot of guilt about food. By involving myself in the my fitness pal community I realize that we all have the same tendencies. Good luck! You will succeed.

Yes, this community really has helped me a lot! I never used it before and actually hadn't noticed it when I used this app a year ago. It's so helpful to know I'm not alone with lots of common thoughts with my weight. You can do this!! We will do it together!! :smiley: