Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who eats beans daily?

Is there any members who eat beans daily and if so do you do it for the health benefits or because you love them.

Thanks

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I ate beans DAILY when I was losing, because they had fiber and some protein and helped me with compliance. I eat some variety of bean most days now, for the reasons above and because they are delicious.
    I understand some eating patterns discourage eating beans because they can be inflammatory, but I love em.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I'm eating beans daily because they're pretty tasty and cheap.
  • chelsea7162
    chelsea7162 Posts: 97 Member
    I love beans but don't eat them enough. I eat them weekly, especially lentils! I love my legumes
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    I eat one can of black beans and one can of chickpeas daily. With the black beans I like to add a lot of cumin and garlic. And for chickpeas I like them with a lot of dill.

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I eat them as much as 3 - 4 times per week--and have for many years because they're very cheap and very nutritious protein. They're also very flexible because they can be spiced a variety of ways, can be eaten as a main dish or a side, can be eaten hot or cold, and. . . well. . . I just LIKE them!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I love beans and I eat them regularly. They're delicious, can be used in dozens of different ways, cheap, easily available, and their macros fill well into my plan.