290lbs looking to lose 100lbs need friends to help if handicap that a plus no need

Options
comic_mcfly
comic_mcfly Posts: 14 Member
Hi all I'm new I really looking to lose 100 lbs I really don't have a time frame because I'm looking to do healthy. I need a group of group that would understand me and are will to help each other out in this progress and no fakers you know what I mean no quitters. I don't have any health issues at this time. the only one i have is that I'm disable but I dont want this to stop me. I'm done being that people and I need help anyone around who need there.

Replies

• DietingTh
    DietingTh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Comic. I am looking to lose 103 lbs., have done it in the past, and have no physical health issues. I do suffer from moderate depression controlled by meds. I hope you are inspired and meet your goals Comic. o:)
  • cjdsign
    cjdsign Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm new I really looking to lose 100 lbs I really don't have a time frame because I'm looking to do healthy. I need a group of group that would understand me and are will to help each other out in this progress and no fakers you know what I mean no quitters. I don't have any health issues at this time. the only one i have is that I'm disable but I dont want this to stop me. I'm done being that people and I need help anyone around who need there.

Hi Comic! I started a forum conversation http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10381726/anyone-disabled-trying-to-loose-weight#latest

There are a lot of great people with good info on this chat space! I am also looking into making a group with info, encouragement, great healthy recipes, and a place to get support during tough times! I hope you will add me as a friend and join us in the convo link above! CJ