Can someone look at my diary?

Options
mnec2010
mnec2010 Posts: 132 Member
Looking for input on my meals /snacks.. Am I eating too much or too little of something... I've only been recording for a couple of days but generally this is how my food looks when I'm motivated and on track.

Replies

• BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Only thing I would change personally is not take the weight loss pills. Other than that it looks fine to me
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Are you under a doctor's supervision with this plan? You're severely undereating many days.
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    if that is a picture of you, then you seem to be below maintenance and I concur on losing the diet pills
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    What are your current stats? You may not be eating enough
  • mnec2010
    Options
    Are you under a doctor's supervision with this plan? You're severely undereating many days.

How so? Not being rude, genuinely trying to educate myself
  • mnec2010
    Options
    if that is a picture of you, then you seem to be below maintenance and I concur on losing the diet pills

My profile picture? Heavens no lol.. Just motivation.
  • mnec2010
    Options
    What are your current stats? You may not be eating enough

5'5..150 lbs. Goal is to get to 135.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    mnec2010 wrote: »

The bare minimum suggested for women to get enough nutrients in is 1200 calories.

April 29: 826 calories
    May 3: 851 calories
    May 9: 496 calories
    May 18: 855 calories
  • MichelleLea122
    MichelleLea122 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I previously saw one of your posts about the supplements you currently use. I don't mean this to sound rude, but you really don't need to have a preworkout, intraworkout, and post workout for only a 40 minute workout. These supplements are really meant for people that are having long high intensity training sessions. I mean you could take all of these supplements, but it's kind of money down the train.

On a second note, ditch the Super HD or at least take the proper dosage. You do realize that the serving size of Super HD is 1-2 pills daily? I notice you sometimes log 3. Personally the one time I took Super HD (free sample), I got nasty heart palpitations and nausea (which I suppose did make it an effective appetite suppressant). I mean it may be effective now, but like most fat burners your body will get used to it and it will not longer be effective.
  • mnec2010
    Options

The bare minimum suggested for women to get enough nutrients in is 1200 calories.

April 29: 826 calories
    May 3: 851 calories
    May 9: 496 calories
    May 18: 855 calories

Days previous to this week I wasn't committed to tracking all my food, I probably had takeout or way over ate and decided to stop tracking lol. Fail. And my fitbit also calculates my steps into calories burned and count as exercise. I do aim for 1200. Is 1200 ok for my weight loss goal?
  • mnec2010
    Options
    I previously saw one of your posts about the supplements you currently use. I don't mean this to sound rude, but you really don't need to have a preworkout, intraworkout, and post workout for only a 40 minute workout. These supplements are really meant for people that are having long high intensity training sessions. I mean you could take all of these supplements, but it's kind of money down the train.

On a second note, ditch the Super HD or at least take the proper dosage. You do realize that the serving size of Super HD is 1-2 pills daily? I notice you sometimes log 3. Personally the one time I took Super HD (free sample), I got nasty heart palpitations and nausea (which I suppose did make it an effective appetite suppressant). I mean it may be effective now, but like most fat burners your body will get used to it and it will not longer be effective.

OK thanks for the advice! I don't take your comments as rude at all. Like I said above, I'm genuinely trying to educate myself. I guess I made the mistake of walking into supplement King and letting them tell me what to buy. The 3 pills you're seeing on my diary is the cellucor clk, I guess maybe I didn't log it properly but 3 is the serving size for the clk and I do only take one super hd. I made the mistake of taking two before and it was just like your experience. Hot mess lol. I think I'll stop but might just finish them first so it's not a complete waste of money? Lol
  • mnec2010
    edited May 2016
    Options

OK thanks for the advice! I don't take your comments as rude at all. Like I said above, I'm genuinely trying to educate myself. I guess I made the mistake of walking into supplement King and letting them tell me what to buy. The 3 pills you're seeing on my diary is the cellucor clk, I guess maybe I didn't log it properly but 3 is the serving size for the clk and I do only take one super hd. I made the mistake of taking two before and it was just like your experience. Hot mess lol. I think I'll stop but might just finish them first so it's not a complete waste of money? Lol

And as for the 40 minute workouts, I wish I could find time for more but unfortunately my husband works away and I am essentially a "single", working mom. It's tough. :( I really want to just look and in turn feel better about myself
  • MichelleLea122
    MichelleLea122 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    No problem. But again what are your stats (height, weight, and level of activity). 1,200 calories can be a reasonable deficit for some shorter women, but isn't reasonable for others.

Supplements are fine, but they're meant to supplement your current lifestyle. If you're diet and exercise aren't in check, all of those supplements have nothing to supplement. A lot of people look for ways to 'boost their metabolism' or 'burn fat' by special methods, but the laws of physics work the same for everyone. Don't overcomplicate things just eat at a modest deficit, workout when you can, make sure to have a nice balance of macro and micronutrients, and most importantly give it time.

(BTW CLK is another fat burner (albeit nonstim), so I personally don't suggest stacking them with Super HD)
  • mnec2010
    Options
    No problem. But again what are your stats (height, weight, and level of activity). 1,200 calories can be a reasonable deficit for some shorter women, but isn't reasonable for others.

Supplements are fine, but they're meant to supplement your current lifestyle. If you're diet and exercise aren't in check, all of those supplements have nothing to supplement. A lot of people look for ways to 'boost their metabolism' or 'burn fat' by special methods, but the laws of physics work the same for everyone. Don't overcomplicate things just eat at a modest deficit, workout when you can, make sure to have a nice balance of macro and micronutrients, and most importantly give it time.

(BTW CLK is another fat burner (albeit nonstim), so I personally don't suggest stacking them with Super HD)

OK, thanks for taking the time out of your day to reply and help me, I appreciate it
  • mnec2010
    Options
    Not sure why my reply got cut off... But I said my stats are 5'5, 150 lbs and a teacher /mom so I spend a good part of my day on my feet but I'm not overly active (not involved in sports or anything), I just do my workout daily
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    I would check out this calculator and plug in my stats. There are so many people who think they have to starve themselves to lose weight and it's not at all necessary.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

It's free, you don't have to sign up for anything. I've dropped close to 60 pounds using this calculator. No diet pills either. Just plug in your stats, your daily activity level, and eat those calories every day.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Next thing I would do is to use a food scale to weigh everything you eat. Using cups/spoons isn't accurate. Weigh solids/measure liquids.
  • mnec2010
    Options
    emdeesea wrote: »
    Next thing I would do is to use a food scale to weigh everything you eat. Using cups/spoons isn't accurate. Weigh solids/measure liquids.

Yes, that's a good idea. I estimate way too much.