Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

RESULTS

How long did it take you for you to start noticing your results?

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    I saw the number on the scale creep down right away, but it takes me 15-20 pounds up or down before I notice the changes in the mirror.
  • alexreyn13
    alexreyn13 Posts: 52 Member
    I still don't really notice a change in body weight, even though the scale clearly shows I've lost a decent amount so far. I guess it all depends on how heavy you are when starting and where the weight is coming off, which changes from person to person.
  • DaniCanadian
    DaniCanadian Posts: 261 Member
    After my first kid, I had to lose about 10 lbs or so (I lost 30 total so from 185 to 155lbs) to notice it in the mirror. I saw more results at 155 when I started doing body weight workouts even though there wasn't much change on the scale.
    I feel the results internally right away when I stop eating "junk" foods.
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    I took before and progress photos. One month looked the same but two months I can easily see a difference. Frustratingly, I've been almost the exact same weight the whole time. But I know I'm changing.