Stomach bloating

Options
Need some advice. I work out very heavily everyday and always wake you with a flat stomach and abs showing but by the time evening comes my stomach has bloated out even if I've eaten a calorie deficit. Just don't get it and I'm wondering what could be causing this problem? Any ideas would be grateful

Replies

• vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You eat and drink during the day. Your body fluctuates during the day. I doubt it's got anything with your diet if you're in a deficit.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Could be sodium in your diet.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I cant give you an answer, as after dinner every night I look 5mths pregnant. My tummy is back to normal in the morning, then rinse and repeat!
  • davidmc826
    davidmc826 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cheers for replies.. In reply to Danielle I already eat good calories and very clean I never buy foods with more than 3 ingredients plus I'm always doing strict workout regimes that requires healthy food and plenty of protein. maybe something I'm eating is not agreeing with me. My body fat is down to 14% so it's annoying this happens but hey I'm trying and I'm loving it so I suppose it's all good really. I wonder if super fit ripped people suffer with this as well? Thanks again for your input guys
  • Neanbean13
    Neanbean13 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yes they do! Enjoy food don't get paranoid by it.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Glad you are finding success @baleydanielle5. :)

Cheers, h.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    davidmc826 wrote: »
    Need some advice. I work out very heavily everyday and always wake you with a flat stomach and abs showing but by the time evening comes my stomach has bloated out even if I've eaten a calorie deficit. Just don't get it and I'm wondering what could be causing this problem? Any ideas would be grateful

Are you feeling your flat stomach when lying on your back in bed?

Are you looking at your bloated stomach when tired and slumped at the end of the day?

• Unforgettabletomato
    Unforgettabletomato Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had the same thing and I figured out that in my case it was too much of fiber and sugar (green apples for example)... after I cut off extra fiber and sugar (apples, celery, green veggies, beans and so on) it become normal. I still eat these things but in healthy amounts.
  • beatyfamily1
    beatyfamily1 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Carbs hydrate muscle and can add a few pounds of water weight, but it goes away. Could you be eating too many carbs?