Post College Weight Loss

Options
Hello everybody,

I'm a newly graduated senior from college and have some excess pounds i'd like to lose fast. Has anyone had some really successful tips to share? Does getting rid of beer in its entirety result in weight loss without trying? I love my glass of wine at the end of the day... but should I give it up?

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300319/most-helpful-posts-general-diet-and-weight-loss-help-must-reads#latest

Look at some of the links in this thread for just about all of the weight loss tips you ever need. There's no need to give up alcohol if you're able to maintain a deficit with it.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Number one tip: forget about "fast".
  • koslowkj
    koslowkj Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are both recent college grads (May 2015). He cut out beer completely, I didn't (and we both kept drinking wine and liquor), and we've seen comparable weight loss. It's not so much about what you eat/drink as it is how much, but you will probably find out quickly that cutting down on alcohol gives you more calories to work with throughout the day.

Basically you can drink as much as you want but if you drink less you can eat more.