healthy living 911

Options
ok i'm really struggling. really for about 10 days. i started with mfp in late january and have been doing great. any weight loss attempts in the past 5 years have been short lived and i've gained it all back. i could only do it for about 12 weeks. imagine my surprise when i was hitting the 25lb weight loss at 5 months in.

since then i've been struggling. really have only gained 1-2 lbs, but definitely not working the program to my satisfaction, other than journeling, for about a month. i wake up every day and say "ok, today i'm back on track". i'm trying to give myself some slack, but i am afraid i'm about to spiral back out of control.

i cannot gain this weight back. can anyone help me get reoriented again????

Replies

• KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. I started off great in January, and carried on through March, losing around 20 pounds, but since April my weight has been up and down. I do the same thing... I think okay I'm gonna get back on track... then I end up giving in to cravings and keep going out of control from there.

I think we have to take one day at a time and set small goals to focus on. For example my goal today is to drink my entire 64 oz of water because I have not been drinking very much of it.

Sorry I'm not much help, but I wanted to let you know I can relate to what you are going through.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations

read this post: it says it better than anything else I've read.