Weigh In Week

June 5:166.8
    June 12:166.6
    June 19:163.2
    June 26:163.2
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week:0
    Total LBS lost this month:6.8

For some reason my body did not respond to my eating and exercise, I had gained in the beginning of the week for no specific reason, but I was able to break even by weigh-in day. No explanation, except that my body had plans of its own. I am hoping to be at my month-end goal by the weekend, but if it doesn't happen, I'm closer than I was 4 weeks ago!

Weekly Goals:Exercise 6-7 days/week, drink plenty of green tea and water, eat healthy unprocessed foods, stay within my daily calories

Struggles:Ignoring my chocolate cravings, getting up early to exercise

Successes:I am doing Weight Watchers and I am tracking on MyFitnessPal and the WW app!
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight May 29th: 264
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 253

Weigh In Week

June 5: 262
    June 12: 260
    June 19: 257
    June 26: 254
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 3
    Total LBS lost this month:10

Weekly Goals: Strength training 4 times per week, walk every day, and add some additional cardio 3-4 days per week.
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Name: Michelle

Starting Weight May 29th: 182.3
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 170

Weigh In Week

June 5: 184.6
    June 12: 179.1
    June 19: 180.9
    June 26: 178
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 2.9
    Total LBS lost this month: 4.3

Weekly Goals: stop letting the weekends kill my results.

Struggles: Saturday nights with my boyfriend. I eat fine and then kill it with nights out with friends, TOM

Successes: lost a few inches on hips/thighs
  • lnoal
    lnoal Posts: 28 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a week.... but I'm back!

Name: Libby

Starting Weight May 31st: 175.4
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 170

Weigh In Week

June 5: 173.1
    June 12: 173.1
    June 19: 172.7
    June 26:171.7
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 1.2
    Total LBS lost this month: 3.7

Weekly goals: Run 3 times a week, do core strength work 4 days a week, daily logs.

Struggles: When I only lost .4lbs going into wk 3, I got really frustrated and took a week "off" of logging and certainly slipped a bit in my diet. I'm ready to buckle down again!

Successes: I kept up my excercise goals even through my "off" week and somehow ended up with lower weight than the previous week.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am so sorry that I have dropped the ball on here but this week has just started and its already driving me crazy. Sunday was my oldest sons birthday and yesterday we had a last minute get together with our friends before everyone left for their holidays. My family will be travelling this Friday to go back home to visit family in Texas. I am excited and stressed trying to get everything organized for our trip. I will be a little off track this week with the group but I am still here I am still checking in and just trying to keep things together here at home and with my new lifestyle. Needless to say it has been a struggle for me to keep myself on track with my food. I havent been logging this week. Yesterday i was so busy that i didnt eat the whole day....actually I ate a massive slice of apple pie at 3am logged it as my breakfast and then didnt eat anything all day until our guests arrived and we had dinner which i was by then starving and ate everything in sight. The good thing is it was all protein and salads that we prepared so it could have been so much worse.

Anyways thats whats going on on my side and again I apologize for disappearing there for a few days but like I said I still come in and check on how things are going here. How has everyone been this week so far? Other than my own weight gain I see those who have already weighed in have given amazing numbers. You guys are really killing it this week! Im so sorry about my gain BTW this has been a strange last week for me. First it was water retention that was coming back down but now with my messed up eating schedule I am just not sure how the scale will be next week. It doesnt matter it hasnt been my usual week and I know I will be ok. Once we get to texas and sort of settle down I will attempt to get back on some sort of schedule.

Lets see......I guess I can add some questions on here since we've not done any for over a week now.....here we go

1. What is your favorite fitness YouTube Video?
    2. What is your favorite stretch?
    3. What are 5 things you love about yourself?
    4. What is your favorite form of Cardio?
    5. How do you keep your mind healthy?
    6. Name a fitness failure?
    7. What is your favorite healthy meal?
    8. How many days a week do you exercise?
    9. What is your favorite fruit and veggie?
    10. How long can you hold a plank?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    1. My favorite youtube video is a walking one I do whenever the weather is bad and I cant get out.
    2. My favorite stretch is the FLOP. I do a davina DVD and on it there is a nice stretch big and my favorite is a sort of childs pose and you just pretty much drop yourself to the ground. i could fall asleep in that position.
    3. 5 things I love about myself, I am always there to help others when needed, i like my eyes, i like my legs, i like my haircut, I like that I can easily make friends with people.
    4. My favorite form of Cardio is interval training/HITT workouts.
    5. I keep my mind healhty by taking the time to sit and think things thru. I take time just for me and keep my journal about my journey. Also this is why i take long walks. i like to clear my mind.
    6. A fitness failure, has to be when i skip a day of workout which then becomes 2 then 3 then before I know it it has been over a week and I struggle to get back on it. Like I am now.
    7. My favorite healthy meal is meatballs and zoodles.
    8. NORMALLY 6 days a week....but this past week ive failed at it.
    9. My favorite fruit is banana and favorite veggie is zucchini.
    10. How long can I hold a plank..... I can't.....nope.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I am sending this message as a kind reminder to everyone doing this challenge for the month of July. If you haven't done so yet, please take the time to come in and add your username and weigh in day in the REGISTRATION announcement discussion. So far we have 36 people who have joined but only half of you have registered. Once you have registered, on the day of your weigh in, you need to add your username and starting weight in the STARTING WEIGHT announcement discussion. Are you are ready to shed those lbs together?!!!

Here is the link to the group.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge[/quote]
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    BABetter1 wrote: »
    Me too! Joining late, but I can add my weights because I weigh myself daily and log it.

Starting Weight May 29th: 209.2 lbs

June 3: 206.0 lbs

Goal weight July 3rd: 196 lbs (Under 200!!!)

Daily Goals:
    Log everything!
    Low Carb, High Fat
    96 oz or more of water
    10,000 or more steps

Weekly goals:
    Drop 2 pounds per week.

Monthly goals:
    Recalibrate my macros and stick to them no matter how tough it seems at first.

June 3: 206 lbs
    June 7: 206 lbs
    June 14: 205 lbs
    June 21: 200 lbs
    June 28: Goal of 198!

Dang. :(

June 28: 202 lbs *sigh*
  • liiin_
    liiin_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Name: Linsey

Starting Weight May 29th: 260 (roughly, I was weighed at the doctor's office a two weeks before I started tracking)
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 246

Weigh In Week

June 5:
    June 12:
    June 19: 250-251 (scale kept switching between the two)
    June 26: 251.2
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: +0.2
    Total LBS lost this month: 9.8

Weekly Goals: Eat less and workout more on weekends. That's generally what holds me back the most.

Struggles: Spent the weekend stress drinking and comfort eating.

Successes: I only gained a small amount of weight despite pretty much falling off the dieting wagon this weekend? Haha.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Me too! Joining late, but I can add my weights because I weigh myself daily and log it.

Starting Weight May 29th: 209.2 lbs

June 3: 206.0 lbs

Goal weight July 3rd: 196 lbs (Under 200!!!)

Daily Goals:
    Log everything!
    Low Carb, High Fat
    96 oz or more of water
    10,000 or more steps

Weekly goals:
    Drop 2 pounds per week.

Monthly goals:
    Recalibrate my macros and stick to them no matter how tough it seems at first.

June 3: 206 lbs
    June 7: 206 lbs
    June 14: 205 lbs
    June 21: 200 lbs

Don't worry about it. I've also gained this week but we have to just accept it takin the bull by the horns and move forward. I believe in you!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options

I don't know how the scale knows...but it always seems to know when I'm getting close to a milestone and tries to throw me off my game too. Agree with what mariecela said...just draw the line in the sand, step over it and move forward. You can do it!! Next week will be a good loss and we'll celebrate!! :)
  • b3achy
    Options
    1. What is your favorite fitness YouTube Video? - Don't know...haven't done fitness videos on YouTube.
    2. What is your favorite stretch? - Anything that stretches out my back
    3. What are 5 things you love about yourself? - My eyes, my analytic mind, my tenacity, my soul, my loyalty
    4. What is your favorite form of Cardio? - SUP
    5. How do you keep your mind healthy? - Reading the Bible and doing puzzles (jigsaw, sudoku, crossword, etc)
    6. Name a fitness failure? - Michael Moore
    7. What is your favorite healthy meal? - Steamed Garlic and Lemon Mahi Mahi with Steamed Corn on the Cob and some sort of Fruit for dessert.
    8. How many days a week do you exercise? - Goal is 4-5, sometimes it is more, sometimes less
    9. What is your favorite fruit and veggie? - Fruit...too many...probably pineapple. Veggie...carrots.
    10. How long can you hold a plank? - Max thus far is 2 minutes for a straight arm plank, but I start wobbling at 10 seconds and have to gut it out for the last 30 seconds for sure. Can consistently hold one for a minute, but often am whimpering near the end if I'm doing a few in a row.
  • Shelle33
    Shelle33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1. What is my favourite fitness YouTube video? Right now...probably 30 Day Shred, but I don't use youtube for working out much...
    2. What is my favourite stretch? Probably child's pose or the gluteal and lumbar rotation stretch.
    3. What are 5 things I love about myself? My voice, my contrasts (dark hair and pale skin), my creative talents, my mind, and my determination.
    4. What is my favourite form of cardio? Dance.
    5. How do I keep my mind healthy? Physical activity, creative pursuits, and journaling.
    6. Name a fitness failure? My adventure into the 21 day fix, complete with those exercise videos...yeah. I couldn't bend my legs properly for 5 days.
    7. What is my favourite healthy meal? Tofu with homemade peanut sauce over cauliflower rice.
    8. How many days a week do I exercise? At least 3 times a week. I try to hit 10,000 steps as often as possible.
    9. What is my favourite fruit and veggie? Fruit - Raspberries. I really don't like fruit much, though. Veggie - Cucumber, cauliflower, sweet potato, mushrooms... I love veggies.
    10. How long can I hold a plank? HAH!
  • b3achy
    Options
    Logging early since I'm out of town the rest of the week...

Name: b3achy / beachy
    Height: 5'3"

Starting Weight May 29th: 147.2 lbs (but was 146.2 lbs on 5/27, the week before 3 June)
    Goal Weight July 1st: 140 lbs

Weigh In Week (I weigh in for record on Fridays, so I adjusted the days for Friday weigh ins)
    June 3: 145.2 lbs C/W/H: 35"/30.25"/40.25"
    June 10: 144.8 lbs C/W/H: 35"/30"/40"
    June 17: 143.2 lbs C/W/H: 35"/29.5"/39.5"
    June 24: 142.4 lbs C/W/H: 34.5"/29.5"/39.5"
    June 29: 141.6 lbs C/W/H: 34.25"/29.5"/39"
    July 1: (out of town)

Total LBS lost this week: .8 lbs
    Total LBS lost this month: 4.6 lbs

Weekly Goals (no change):
    • Cardio at least 4 times a week / Strength training 1-2 times a week / Kettlebell 2 times a week
    • Planking challenge daily / 24 hours in June challenge
    • Eat within my macro ratios and under my calorie goal daily / Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily
    • 7-9 hours of sleep per night

Struggles this week:
    • Still struggling with making time for strength training.
    • Had some flat out lazy days where I just didn't workout...no cardio, no planks, just a lot of nothing.
    • Out of town during my record weigh in.
    • Didn't hit my goal for the month (which was a stretch), but overall pretty happy with over 4 lbs lost.

Successes this week:
    • Even weighing early, lost .8 lbs. Pretty happy with 4.6 overall for the month.
    • Inches lost. Was able to fit into a pair of jeans for my trip that had previously been too tight to wear.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Name:cassandra

Starting Weight May 29th:265.8
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 250

Weigh In Week

June 5: 263.6
    June 12:259.2
    June 19:257.4
    June 26:257
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week:
    Total LBS lost this month:8.8

Weekly Goals: keep account of the food I eat.
    Drink less sugary drinks
    Eat more veggie and less carbos

Struggles: the ones above

Successes: finally starting again after pregnancy and putting back all the 80 pounds successfully lost on mfp two years ago.
  • kittley
    kittley Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    1. What is your favorite fitness YouTube Video? - A kickboxing workout video
    2. What is your favorite stretch? child's pose, cat dog stretch
    3. What are 5 things you love about yourself? my willpower, my love for friends and family, strength, work ethic and open mindedness
    4. What is your favorite form of Cardio? -Zumba, cycling
    5. How do you keep your mind healthy? - Going for walks, listening to music, reading, learning about different things
    6. Name a fitness failure?
    7. What is your favorite healthy meal? Falafel with houmous and spinach
    8. How many days a week do you exercise? 5
    9. What is your favorite fruit and veggie? Banana, spinach, blueberries, potatoes, baby sweetcorn
    10. How long can you hold a plank? 20 seconds? :smiley:
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I am sending this message as a kind reminder to everyone doing this challenge for the month of July. If you haven't done so yet, please take the time to come in and add your username and weigh in day in the REGISTRATION announcement discussion. So far we have 36 people who have joined but only half of you have registered. Once you have registered, on the day of your weigh in, you need to add your username and starting weight in the STARTING WEIGHT announcement discussion. Are you are ready to shed those lbs together?!!!

Here is the link to the group.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge
    [/quote]

Dont forget to enter your weigh ins for the July monthly challenge. If you havent done so, please head over to the group and add your numbers to the Starting Weight Announcement Discussion page. If your numbers are not in by Saturday midnight you will no longer be allowed to enter the July challenge.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Name: Laurie

Starting Weight May 29th: 247
    Goal Weight July 3rd:242

Weigh In Week

June 5: 242.6
    June 12: 242
    June 19: 240.2
    June 26: 238.6
    July 1: 237.5

Total LBS lost this week: 1.1
    Total LBS lost this month: 5.1

Weekly Goals: Stay away from soda and get daily 30-minute walks.
  • kittley
    kittley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Christel

Starting Weight May 29th: 155.6 lbs
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 148 lbs

Weigh In Week

June 5: 153.2 lbs
    June 12: 153 lbs
    June 19: 152 lbs
    June 26: 151.6 lbs
    July 3: 150 lbs