when are you expecting? ---not preggo!

Options
how do y'all deal with this? i have had this said to me a lot and have lost a bit since it was said to me last. i didn't think i looked this way anymore. it always upsets me. my only response is to always tell them i am fat. but then i get to feeling really bad after i can walk away.

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    It sucks. There's no two ways about it. All you can really do is use it as fuel for your workouts and to strengthen your resolve to carry on lowering your bf%. As to how to respond, you could try looking them in the eyes sympathetically when you tell them you aren't pregnant, because I guarantee they're going to feel like *kitten* when they walk away.
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It sucks. There's no two ways about it. All you can really do is use it as fuel for your workouts and to strengthen your resolve to carry on lowering your bf%. As to how to respond, you could try looking them in the eyes sympathetically when you tell them you aren't pregnant, because I guarantee they're going to feel like *kitten* when they walk away.

Thank you! I will try to use it to fuel my workouts, but it always makes me cry. I normally don't care what people think but that is the one comment that gets to me really bad.