Hi everyone! Ready to get back on track!

Options
tumbleweed00
tumbleweed00 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley, and I'm a 25 year old law student living in the San Francisco Bay Area!

In the last year, I've gained about 10-15 lbs. I am guessing it's been a combination of law school stress, a more sedentary lifestyle (as a student who spends most of the day in the library), and poor eating habits (about a year ago I moved in with my boyfriend who has a freakish metabolism, and I often found myself eating whenever and how much he did).

I tried crossfit from August-February but wasn't super consistent with it (2-3x/week usually, but would often skip entire weeks when school got too crazy). I actually saw the most weight gain during this time, but couldn't tell if it was muscle or weight gain as a result of my inconsistency and stress.

At the end of February, I started orangetheory and fell in love! I started 2x/week and for the past month I've been going 3-4x/week. I usually burn about 650-700 cals per workout, and now that I'm being more careful about my eating habits, I am finally seeing positive changes in my body! I'm ready now to kick it into high gear!

Anyway, I'm happy to be back on mfp and I'm looking forward to making newfriends that can keep me accountable and on track! I'll reciprocate in any way that I can!

Xo, Ashley