Worst First Date Stories

Options
124»

Replies

• xGracieGirlx
    xGracieGirlx Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I've been single for quite some time and have had a lot of awful first dates. But this one.... I'm like 90% sure I went on a date with a serial killer. So we had been talking for a few weeks on okcupid. He seemed perfectly normal and actually sincerely nice. I agreed to meet up with him one night to grab Starbucks and chat. Now at the time there was a serial killer in my area meeting girls online and killing them. They were mostly prostitutes, so I thought I was safe. They called the guy the Gilgo Beach Killer. It was all over the news. So when I got to Starbucks, they had the news on the tv. I was watching the latest info they had, something about finding a toddlers remains. A deep voice comes up behind me and tells me he admires the guys work. I turn around and it's my date. I should have ran there. But I grabbed my coffee and sat down with him. It was an hour conversation of him talking about nothing but serial killers. When he finally stopped, he looked at me, and said that he would love to have sex with me in a room covered in entrails. I excused myself to the bathroom. An employee had heard the conversation and was standing outside of the bathroom. He helped me escape through the employee back exit.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Okay, so I've been single for quite some time and have had a lot of awful first dates. But this one.... I'm like 90% sure I went on a date with a serial killer. So we had been talking for a few weeks on okcupid. He seemed perfectly normal and actually sincerely nice. I agreed to meet up with him one night to grab Starbucks and chat. Now at the time there was a serial killer in my area meeting girls online and killing them. They were mostly prostitutes, so I thought I was safe. They called the guy the Gilgo Beach Killer. It was all over the news. So when I got to Starbucks, they had the news on the tv. I was watching the latest info they had, something about finding a toddlers remains. A deep voice comes up behind me and tells me he admires the guys work. I turn around and it's my date. I should have ran there. But I grabbed my coffee and sat down with him. It was an hour conversation of him talking about nothing but serial killers. When he finally stopped, he looked at me, and said that he would love to have sex with me in a room covered in entrails. I excused myself to the bathroom. An employee had heard the conversation and was standing outside of the bathroom. He helped me escape through the employee back exit.

Even though no crime was committed against you, on this date; I would've still notified the police. So that they could at least, look into him.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options

wtf. Like seriously wtf. This one wins imo.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options

So no second date?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

wtf. Like seriously wtf. This one wins imo.

Lol...I would've had fun with that one...would've tried to out creepy him. O, you want to have sexy in a room covered in entrails? Been there done that... Let's do it ON the entrails and eat them off of each other.

No guy is going to out creepy me on a date :sunglasses:

Challenge accepted @jenmar22
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've had two bad ones that I can remember.

On the first one, the guy was extremely nervous. He had just moved to the area and had nothing to talk about other than how lonely and boring his life was (his words, not mine). He was a nice enough guy but I couldn't get him to talk about literally anything else. I think it would have gone much better if he wasn't so down on himself.

The other date was a little more depressing. I asked him to meet at my friend's horse farm (safety in numbers, whatnot) and while the rest of us rode horses, he just kinda stood there (despite inviting him to ride). I figured maybe he didn't like/was afraid of horses. After we put the horses up, I tried getting to know him and he was all about one syllable answers. "Yes." "No." "Uh-huh." (Except for uh-huh, that's two at least) After a while he made it clear he had no interest in me and started sitting around ignoring everyone. (I to this day don't understand why, if he was having such a bad time, would he not leave-he had a car.) I got tired of being ignored/ignoring in retaliation so I told him one of my girl friends and I were going to leave and he was welcome to hang with the others or get lost. Either way, he didn't give a crap so neither did I.

• JazmineChamin
    JazmineChamin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    I made an online friend years ago, we decided to meet up for lunch, not a date (I was clear about that). When I arrived, he was kind of antsy outside, said something about being watched. It was a public place, so I went in with him, had the buffalo chicken sandwich in mind. Turns out, it was our first date and his family (mom, dad, aunt, uncle, cousins) showed up to watch, scattered throughout the restaurant. I was very uncomfortable with every single aspect, ate my sandwich, thanked him and left. Got an email from him after that, asking for another date. Ugh :-p

Thats crazy
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

Lol...I would've had fun with that one. I would've tried to out creepy him. Oh? You want to have sex in a room covered in entrails? That's child's play... Let's do it ON the entrails and eat them off of each other.

Hahaha *fist bump* I'd love to see how that would work out.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options

Lol...I would've had fun with that one. I would've tried to out creepy him. Oh? You want to have sex in a room covered in entrails? That's child's play... Let's do it ON the entrails and eat them off of each other.

Challenge accepted..... @jenmar22
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I never had a bad date, but back in H.S. I did have a stalker who followed me around in his car as I walked home.
    I told him I didn't appreciate him following me and he drove off.
    The next day when I arrived home I found him doing the lawn with my parents. I immediately went inside and ignored him.
    At school I politely asked to speak to him in private and mentioned that he's a nice guy but I'm not interested in him in "that way". Later that evening he shows up at my house and brings me an album he thought I'd like. I finally had to be mean and say... "leave me alone or I'm reporting you to the school administrators." ......That was the only time I was really scared of anyone.

I suppose those were dates in his mind... but not in mine!