When did you notice a difference?

2»

Replies

• Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    I can deffinately see a bug difference! We are our worst critics and I know that I still feel and see myself the dame as when I weighed 20 lbs more. I think our brains need a bit of time to adjust and start seeing us as we are and not as we were!
    Keep up the good work, you are doing great!
  • linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    dorisj717 wrote: »
    When did you notice a difference? I look in the mirror and after losing 43lbs. I still look fat. I pass a mirror, or see a picture and I don't see a difference. So I made a side by side comparison, now I can see it but still not happy. How much weight did you lose before you thought "wow" I look thin/smaller? Please forgive the bat arms I'm a work in progress. 1a18cm6ew5bh.jpeg
    dorisj717 wrote: »
    When did you notice a difference? I look in the mirror and after losing 43lbs. I still look fat. I pass a mirror, or see a picture and I don't see a difference. So I made a side by side comparison, now I can see it but still not happy. How much weight did you lose before you thought "wow" I look thin/smaller? Please forgive the bat arms I'm a work in progress. 1a18cm6ew5bh.jpeg

• linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    I have lost over 35 pounds and have only noticed it in the last 2 weeks and like you or was comparing a picture from last year to now. You can really notice it but people don't say to me that I've lost weight. I've gone down a dress size and my shape has changed I have noticed that but it's not drastic. Think it be another stone before people notice for me. X

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!