How do I get read of my thighs?

Options
I need ideas about exercises to do to lose my thighs!!! I've been walking n doing squats but nothing seems to help!!

Replies

• eileensofianmushinfine
    eileensofianmushinfine Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    since I've started heavy lifting -- hex bar, sumo deadlifts, romanian deadlifts, suitcase deadlifts, etc. -- I have tightened all of those muscles and have "leaned" out.
  • momof4girls48
    momof4girls48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    exercise may give you more muscles in your thighs to replace the fat.
  • emmylootwo
    emmylootwo Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone here can recommend a good book for your thighs to read. *ba dum tss*
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Aaand plenty, thousands of folk struggle to 'diet', are always hungry, feel like crap, are miserable that the fat isn't moving or is piling back on - then they should try lower carbs and higher fat.
    Well done if you can reach your goals doing CICO. You aren't carb intolerant.

Then there is this phrase 'I suggest you...". Excuse me? Are you my doctor? Dietician? Do you presume some sort of lofty position, deciding you're more intelligent than people that challenge the status quo?
    Don't suggest, recommend instead. It helps to sound less arrogant.

Brower47, do you presume me to be a special snowflake? What is it with you precious souls that must mock people that don't agree to CICO?
    Bore off, it's tedious.

I'm going to say this again - just in case this bit didn't fit in to your dogma.

We are all different, one may have the will power to cut food and cope with hunger. Others do not.

I prefer to feel full and eat what I like, not be bloated or have inflammation issues.

hmmm....I eat what I like, I am never hungry, I eat at a calorie deficit and am not bloated or have inflammation issues.

You don't eat at a deficit and are losing weight? I would love to see your diary, because I sure wish I could do that!
  • ivanfawcettgibson
    ivanfawcettgibson Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well done. Keep it up.
    I'm not sure I mentioned if I eat at a deficit or not.
    I eat till I'm full.