Newbie Looking for Support

baherr91
baherr91 Posts: 1 Member
Hello everyone, my name is Brett.
I've been out of college for a bit now, and that's when I really gained the weight. I've kept tabs on it (slowly seeing it creep up), but now it has gotten to a point where I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. So I'm trying to make serious changes to lose this weight and get back to a place that I am not only comfortable with, but also just healthy (despite how lean I used to be, it probably wasn't too healthy).
So that's me, I'm hoping to find some friends who can be supportive and keep me accountable (I'll do the same ☺), because in the past when I attempted to lose weight I had no one to really make sure I stuck to it.

Replies

• Dopenano
    Dopenano Posts: 20 Member
    I feel you on this right here, you just want to feel comfortable in your own skin no matter what. Support is always good, I'm always back and forth on this for that exact reason. But mind over matter right ?! Keep it up though dude!
  • Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Support and accountability has been key for me. It can be tough and uncomfortable to ask for help, but knowing that there's someone pushing through those same struggles you're facing makes a huge difference! I've sent a friend request your way. I hope you find the support and encouragement you're looking for! :)
  • Hi Brett! Let's be friends!