Protein pancakes, muffins, brownies and some meal prep content!

goatseman
goatseman Posts: 1 Member
Hey guys, wanted to share some of my recipes with you. I recently started a channel to show what I eat when I am on a cut (I am a competitive bodybuilder). I have a nasty sweet tooth so during prep I spend my days trying to find sweet things that don't kill my macros. So far Ive uploaded a few good recipes and gotten some killer feedback about them. Let me know if any of this is helpful and please share your own!

youtube.com/c/johndorsey66

Replies

• maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Nice! Liked the egg peppers!
  • juliexcoombs
    juliexcoombs Posts: 3 Member
    this is an awesome cheese cake dupe recipe that I make all the time!! Macros are great and is super high in protein.. It's awesome with fruit

this recipe is so easy and is made with simple ingredients.. If made with the ingredients listed it is only around 100 calories per serving!! (7 servings in entire recipe!)

• Fat free cottage cheese
    •2 packets of sf cheese cake pudding mix
    • optional flavorings (I use walden farms calorie free strawberry jam)

all you do is blend them together in an actual blender or food processor until it is a thick consistency and lump free and refrigerate☺️
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    this is an awesome cheese cake dupe recipe that I make all the time!! Macros are great and is super high in protein.. It's awesome with fruit

this recipe is so easy and is made with simple ingredients.. If made with the ingredients listed it is only around 100 calories per serving!! (7 servings in entire recipe!)

• Fat free cottage cheese
    •2 packets of sf cheese cake pudding mix
    • optional flavorings (I use walden farms calorie free strawberry jam)

all you do is blend them together in an actual blender or food processor until it is a thick consistency and lump free and refrigerate☺️

Do you use a whole carton of cottage cheese? 8oz or 16oz?