Success in progress- 120 down

Options
OhMsDiva
OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
I don't post as much as I did when I first started losing weight. I have lost 120 lbs and I want to lose about 80 more. This journey for me has been so much more than eating less and moving. I am learning how strong I am. For a year straight, I did not waiver from my plan. I was not even tempted by things that was not on my plan.
What I have learned is that it is okay to have a donut every once in a while. I am still working on the balance of eating unhealthier foods and eating foods that are healthier and more fulfilling for me.
I have actually come to the point where, if I do not exercise, I feel like I am missing something. When I get in the old mindset of thinking I am unable to do something physically, I remind myself what I have done and can do. Losing weight is a great benefit physically, but there is so much more for me. I am doing this own my own. I do not have to rely on anyone to encourage or motivate me.
I am not as obsessed with the scale and what it says, but I do weigh myself faithfully every Monday. This process has not been a piece of cake, but I am enjoying it.

Replies

• cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! What an amazing feeling that must be.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Awesome weight loss. You rock! High five ......
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Well done young lady! Terrific attitude!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss!! Good for you! xo
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hip hip hooray!!! Such an inspiration! Keep it up gurl, you're doing great! :)
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congrats and keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!