Options
    darlswife wrote: »
    1/2 cup ricotta cheese
    1 and1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa
    2 packets of your favorite sweetener
    Blend
    Add in what you like, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, strawberries

This has become my go to sweet treat.

Someone told me about this recipe last weekend. I need to try!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    My favourite dessert is 300g plain chobani yogurt and 50g chocolate peanut butter casein/protein powder. Mix it together and pop in the fridge for at least an hour. I top it with raspberries and cottage cheese.

I love this too! Have you tried some sea salt in your yogurt with peanut butter powder or chocolate peanut butter powder? It gives a Reese's chocolate taste. That with some 70% cacao geradelli chocolate chips is super yummy! I also use some sweetner like pyure. Do you use any sweetner and is it good plain?

No I haven't tried adding salt, I will next time though. I've got lightly salted roasted coconut flakes that would probably work too, sprinkled on top.
    No I dont add any sweetners, I use optimum nutrition choc/peanut butter casein which seems to be sweet enough.

Where do you purchase the optimum nutrition? Is it good and does it have protein? How many calories? Sorry for all the questions! :smile:

@losewtforlife4him I buy it from my local supplement store, or order it online.

34g has 120 calories and 24g Protein. It's one of the best tasting protein powders I've tried.
  • tking760
    tking760 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Faux ice cream sandwich:
    Chocolate graham crackers (or honey)
    Light cool whip
    Any flavor of dry pudding
    I use one graham cracker and break in half
    Mix several varieties of flavors with cool whip
    Put a dollop of cool whip mixture on a graham cracker and top with other half of graham cracker
    Freeze and enjoy!! I put two sandwiches in a ziplock and make a bunch.
    These taste just like an ice cream sandwich and my family begs me to make these!!
    About 60 calories per sandwich
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    How do Chobani flips fit your macros? I haven't had one I didn't like except the pbj flavor. That was definitely not as good as you'd think.