How much do you think I weigh?

Options
124»

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Lori0534 wrote: »
    My mom lost her mother at 11 and found her dad murdered when she was 23. I feel like she deals with her hurt by making me her punching bag. It's been this way my whole life!!! I grew boobs in 4th grade and I had to wear a vest daily to hide my "deformity". She begged me to have a breast reduction since 7th grade. I finally agreed at 16, almost 17, to do it. I'm not perfect at 143 or 110... I wasn't perfect when I was pregnant at 180 with preeclampsia and every inch of my body swollen. If people see me at 150, that's fine. I don't look at myself and see a large lump of fat. Thanks for the responses.

maybe its time to stand up to her and tell her enough is enough? my mom always treated me like crap even before she became an alcoholic. I could do nothing right. still cant even though Im doing better in life than she is. I finally told her one day, the last straw was when she started treating my kids like that. never let anyone make you feel bad about yourself or put you down no matter who they are!.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Based on the charts you should lose 10 to 15 lbs, but you don't look big and fat to me. Ignore the criticism and try to feel comfortable in your own body.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I am 5'3" and weigh 144 lbs as of this morning. In September I weighed 145, but started lifting and my body changed. I want to weigh less for my height, but I do know muscle is smaller than fat and you can have much more muscle and even weigh more. Thanks for the help.

I guessed 145. Any prizes? Honestly look pretty good. As someone suggested losing 10-15 pounds or so along with some lifting would be smoking

Good luck
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What height are you?

You are not fat by any means btw.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful. Please don't let your mom's words get to you, mom's have their own issues to work out too. I would guess you at between 135 and 145. Perfect weight to start throwing weights around and amping up the cardio. I'm 5'3...was 137 last August, down to 120 today. YOU can do the exact same thing. Be strong, have faith, and love yourself, at every size. xo
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I'm just seeing your 5ft 3 so would guess you are around 140-145lbs

I was a similar weight when I was part way through my weight loss (i didn't feel fat at that weight either, just curvier :smiley: )...started at 154lbs and now maintain 130lbs easily. I'm very active and also lift 3 × week.

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    My mom lost her mother at 11 and found her dad murdered when she was 23. I feel like she deals with her hurt by making me her punching bag. It's been this way my whole life!!! I grew boobs in 4th grade and I had to wear a vest daily to hide my "deformity". She begged me to have a breast reduction since 7th grade. I finally agreed at 16, almost 17, to do it. I'm not perfect at 143 or 110... I wasn't perfect when I was pregnant at 180 with preeclampsia and every inch of my body swollen. If people see me at 150, that's fine. I don't look at myself and see a large lump of fat. Thanks for the responses.

maybe its time to stand up to her and tell her enough is enough? my mom always treated me like crap even before she became an alcoholic. I could do nothing right. still cant even though Im doing better in life than she is. I finally told her one day, the last straw was when she started treating my kids like that. never let anyone make you feel bad about yourself or put you down no matter who they are!.

Amen!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...I grew boobs in 4th grade and I had to wear a vest daily to hide my "deformity". She begged me to have a breast reduction since 7th grade...

This makes me sad. :'(

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Just because your mom had a traumatic childhood doesn't give her the right to make you her punching bag, or your kids. Time to set some boundaries instead of letting her words affect you so deeply. Maybe less time together would be a good place to start. If she insults you, leave. You don't deserve to be treated like that by anyone, including your mother.
  • Lori0534
    Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What height are you?

What height are you?

What height are you?
    5'3"

What height are you?

• Bghere1
    Bghere1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you hold it in your tummy and arms it seems. I get it in my chest and belly. How tall were you? did I miss it? but if your 5'7then 140. I don't classify you as a fat a**