How do I locate posts that I comment on?

hokiemom14
hokiemom14 Posts: 105 Member
How do I locate posts that I comment on? "My Discussions" seem to only contain the posts that I start. I want to continue to follow the posts that I comment on and I am also getting ready to do a June Weight Loss Challenge that I'll need to keep up with. TIA for any help.

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    hokiemom14 wrote: »
    How do I locate posts that I comment on? "My Discussions" seem to only contain the posts that I start. I want to continue to follow the posts that I comment on and I am also getting ready to do a June Weight Loss Challenge that I'll need to keep up with. TIA for any help.

Click on the little icon on the upper right that looks like a bell. Then click on "All Notifications." From that screen, click on "Replies" which will bring up a list of everything you've replied to. :)
  • hokiemom14
    hokiemom14 Posts: 105 Member
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,072 Member

Click on the little icon on the upper right that looks like a bell. Then click on "All Notifications." From that screen, click on "Replies" which will bring up a list of everything you've replied to. :)

Are you sure? My experience is that notifications only shows other people's comments that quote you.
    I thought the only way to "follow" a particular thread you didn't start was to bookmark it (using the star icon next to the bell).
  • snickerscharlie
    edited June 2016

Are you sure? My experience is that notifications only shows other people's comments that quote you.

No, for me it lists all of my posts, whether someone else quoted me or not. I'm on a PC. If that's different on the app version, I wouldn't know. :)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member

No, for me it lists all of my posts, whether someone else quoted me or not. I'm on a PC. If that's different on the app version, I wouldn't know. :)

Just for the record, you can't get to the screen you're talking about at all from the mobile site/app.
  • diannethegeek
    A couple of other options are to change your notifications preferences so that you get notifications on any post you reply to (careful: you'll end up with hundreds of notifications if you post in any of the really active threads). Or to click on the star in the upper right hand corner of a post to bookmark it. Once you bookmark it, you'll receive notifications on it (unless you change your preferences from the default) and you can also access is from your list of bookmarked threads by clicking on the star next to the bell way up in the top right hand corner of the boards.
  • snickerscharlie

Just for the record, you can't get to the screen you're talking about at all from the mobile site/app.

Why am I not surprised by this? ;)

• mom22dogs
    mom22dogs Posts: 470 Member

That's funny, I can see notifications. I have the bell icon and all notifications. Maybe it's the type of phone. I have an android.
  • diannethegeek
    mom22dogs wrote: »

That's funny, I can see notifications. I have the bell icon and all notifications. Maybe it's the type of phone. I have an android.

Notifications, of course, are completely accessible on a mobile device/ app. What we can't access is the link from the notifications page that takes you to the list of all the posts we've replied to.
  • snickerscharlie
    edited June 2016

Notifications, of course, are completely accessible on a mobile device/ app. What we can't access is the link from the notifications page that takes you to the list of all the posts we've replied to.

These are the links I can access from the "All Notifications" page on my PC. :

yqq7cgq8gypj.jpg

That's not available on the app? How, um, odd.
  • diannethegeek

These are the links I can access from the "All Notifications" page on my PC. :

yqq7cgq8gypj.jpg

That's not available on the app? How, um, odd.

Correct, unless there's a super secret way that I haven't found. On the mobile site the notifications page looks like this:

9iwgr5rdefs9.png