Do you exercise when you have an active job?

Options
Do you exercise the days that you work your active job? If so, do you do light exercise?

I only have 1-2 days off per week, and I'm not sure if exercising more would be over kill. I am always so tired after work, I don't want to work out.

Thanks!

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I guess most of the people, have some active job or other here. For me the answer is yes for active jo and no for light exercise, I try to do. Heavier then last workout every week.

We all are different by my thinking is if I am passionate about something, I willmake sure to take out time in some way or other, like early morning or take a quick nap after work and then workout.

Find out what best suits you and if you really have passion to workout out, you wil make it happen in some way or other.

Stay strong..cheers
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have an active job, and i lift 3x a week. During nicer weather and if time permits, i bike to/from work. I work rotating shifts and biking there and back is sometimes all i can manage, especially if i'm on nights. If i had to go to a gym i definitely wouldn't get any exercise in.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I work in a mill that is moderate labour 40 hours a week with a side job on the weekends with varying hours. Then I train 6x a week for approximately 1-1.5 hours a day. I don't see any excuse to miss the gym because you had a long day. If you want to see results then you have to put the work in.
  • Lioness_007
    Lioness_007 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes plenty! Climbing, bouldering, gym twice a week if the weather's bad and hiking are all great for me. Sometimes I'm out of puff